Joke: Well there really is no joke here. But it’s still funny.
This is why imo, SEO is a bad idea.
As you probably know, there are tons of products released every single week teaching how to make money online. I see many of them. However, there is only a small percentage of them that are worth your time and can really give you a help with your business. Launch Levels Vol. 1 by Kam Jennings (aka Zero Fatz) is one of those.
Below I give you an insiders look into that product and why it’s so darn good.
Here’s my take…
Launch Levels Vol 1. is a full-blown case study on how Kam Jennings created his latest product, called “Free Funnels” and how he made over $13,000 in revenue in just 5 days. The best part however, is that he tells you why he did things the way he did, and shows you how you can replicate what he did so you too, can see similar results.
Now, to be honest, you CAN see the same results, but it’s probably not going to happen in your first month. But doing things using his methods, on a consistant bases will lead to great results and an income that could have you quitting your job within a year or less (depending on your work ethic). After all, no one can do the work except you.
Here’s what you’ll learn
1. The idea: How he came up with the idea for the product, and how you can do the same.
2. Vehicle For Delivery: What format to deliver the product and why. Video, audio, written pdf?
3. Proof Of Concept: How to prove that what you’re selling actually does what you say.
4. Marketing Materials: How to put together your marketing materials for a consistent look.
5. Building The Funnel: What type of funnel is best, and why. How many products? What should they be?
6. Social Proof: How to get social proof and testimonials. He uses a super-easy way I had never thought of before.
7. JV Recruitment: How to attract affiliates to promote your product and how to do it, even if you’re a newbie.
8. Lauch Week: What happened during launch week. This will open your eyes to the true nature of product launching.
9. Monitoring Live Social Proof: Here’s a very important step that most people overlook. Do it and you’ll stand out.
10. Adapting: Every entreprenuer knows you must adapt to situations as they come up and this is extremely important here.
This case study is a real eye opener.
Watch the video below, they check out the sales page for Launch Levels Vol 1 where Kam Jennings goes into a lot of details about himself and his case study. You’ll be entertained for sure!